Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Car Hunting

A quick update from the Car-Hunting-World.

It's ugly here. The things I have seen frighten and worry me. Cars held together with coat hangers, my father test driving a manual car after he hasn't touched one in over six years, dysfunctional windshield wipers in a rainstorm, a severe lack of functioning AC, and angry wives and girlfriends of mysterious car posters on Craigslist.

I'll be back soon enough with more details about the hunt, but right now I just fear that I am in way over my head. Also, I would like to give my champion of a father some major props for coming with me to look (and test drive) every single one of these masterpieces. It takes some serious courage to drive some of these cars.

1 comment:

  1. No pierdas las esperanzas!!!!!!!I`m sure there is a beautiful car there waiting for you......

    ReplyDelete